Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pigs must be flying!

So, I have given in. I have sworn for years that I would not blog. I have always complained that when I read blogs, they just don't seem realistic. Most blogs just seem to reflect a life of the most decorated house, the cutest clothes, the yummiest recipes, perfectly behaved children and pets, and no stress! I love my life, but I will tell you that it is not like that (is anybody's really?)! We are always busy, dinner is usually whatever we happen to have in the fridge, I'm not that interested in decorating, our golden retriever has some "issues", and my adorable daughter has been known to pitch the occasional fit! (I do, however, have a weakness for cute children's clothes). Anyway, we are enjoying every second of raising Grace Ann. God has truly blessed us, and I wanted some way to record what are probably some of the best years of our lives. So when some of my friends talked about turning their blogs into scrapbooks, I gave in!

1 comment:

  1. YAY... I knew you would eventually give in too (like me :) I'm so glad we will be able to keep up the Swifts more often! Miss yall & love you!!!

    ReplyDelete