On Thursday, Grace Ann had a Mother's Day breakfast at her school. I had only been gone a little while before they called and said that she had a 102 degree temp. I picked her up and we went home to a very HOT house. Our AC was not working. It was much cooler downstairs than upstairs in the bedrooms, so Grace Ann and I spent the night on the den floor. Needless to say, I didn't sleep too much! I went to work on Friday, and Will stayed home. He took GA to the doctor and had a man come fix the AC. Apparently, she just has a fever virus. She has still had some low-grade fever today, but since it wasn't too hot outside this morning we got some fresh air! 

We are enjoying our "new-to-us" Crocs! Thanks Bec Bec!

P. S. Two days after I posted this, Grace Ann woke up with a rash all over her body! Lovely! Apparently it was also part of this fun fever virus. It lasted about 2 days but finally went away!
No comments:
Post a Comment