Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kate's Birthday (mostly GA running wild)

We had fun celebrating Kate's birthday, but most of my pictures were just of the kids "running wild" as I call it. GA has SO much fun with with them and thinks that she is SO BIG!    Laudan shared most of these pictures with me - I think they are adorable!  I know we will love looking back on these when they get older!
Three Little Monkeys (Ben, John Henry, and GA) jumping on the bed!  I was so nervous that GA was going to fall into the wall, but she had a blast! 

 The sweetest friends!
GA hugging Kate
(a little too hard - we are going to have to work on that!) 
 Swinging!
(The above picture was taken about 3 seconds before we had a MAJOR meltdown because it was someone else's turn, it was past our bedtime, and we had to go home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment