We stayed in town for Memorial Day this year, but stayed pretty busy balancing our girls! Here are lots of random pictures I took over the course of the weekend.
 |
| Grace Ann loves to "dress up" in crazy stuff after her bath so she can go downstairs and "show daddy" whatever she has come up with for the night. On Friday night, she pulled out the winter gloves and hat! |
 |
| Lizzie wasn't very amused - sleeping on Daddy's chest! |
 |
| On Saturday night, we went out to eat and GA wanted her picture made with her baby doll. Please notice that the baby has on a very large onesie GA pulled out of Lizzie's drawer. |
 |
| On Sunday, Will's parents came and took us to lunch. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of them, but I did get a couple of Lizzie while she was awake and happy! Can you believe that hair! It is so thick on top! |
 |
| On Sunday night, we had dinner at the Greer's. GA and Harris enjoyed their new swing set. |
 |
| After dinner, GA and Harris had so much fun eating cupcakes! |
 |
| I took this one on Monday morning - I was doing laundry and GA thought she was so funny in Will's socks! |
 |
| Monday night we hit the pool for the first time this summer! |
 |
| Lizzie slept through her first pool trip! |
It was a fun weekend, but I was so tired by the end! I can't wait until Lizzie decides to sleep a little more at night so I'm not a walking zombie all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment