Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving week in Selma.  We had a great crowd and the food was wonderful as always (especially the desserts!) Thanks to Knox for most of the pictures since I didn't find time to take many.  We have so much to be thankful for!
Grace Ann hugging Cassie before school on Monday.


This one is way out of order, but I wanted to remember the turkey cookies we made before we left town.  GA had fun helping and taking them to the neighbors.


GA wanted to tend the bar.


WHY is it so hard to get a decent family picture? 





After lunch we went to Papa's house and visited for a little while.




Milan Beers and Lizzie

I didn't get any pictures with "Aunt Ru" and "Uncle Scotty", but the girls really enjoyed them! They worked hard helping Will's parents babysit while Will and I went to the ballgame. Thanks ya'll for your help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment