![]() |
| Grace Ann at her checkup- she was such a BIG girl! |
![]() |
| Lizzie was there too. She was happy until she had to get her flu shot - boohoo! |
Her Personality:
She is VERY strong willed and can be a little sassy at times, but she is also very affectionate and loving. She loves her baby sister and is always hugging her. If Lizzie starts crying, GA immediately starts singing to her to try to calm her down. Today she told me "Mom, I really love Lizzie and I'm so glad she got born!" So Sweet! I am so so so glad that for the most part Grace Ann is a very HAPPY child. She can really meltdown if she doesn't get her way, but most of the time she is smiling and happy. She is a Daddy's girl for sure and gets so excited when Will comes home everyday. She isn't shy at all and loves meeting new people and making friends (every time we go to the park I hear her inviting a random child to our house to play). She is full of energy and is definitely into everything! I always tell people that her personality is such a mixture of Will and me. Social and full of joy like Will but competitive, strong-willed, and inquisitive like me! She is definitely a leader and likes to tell her friends (and us) what to do and how to do it! My friends joke that we better raise her to be a "good teenager" because she will be talking their kids into doing whatever she wants!
Favorites:
Her favorite shows are Dora, Max and Ruby, Bubble Guppies, Curious George, and lots more. The girl LOVES some TV and I have such a hard time limiting it! It is a constant battle at our house. She also really loves the Disney Princesses these days.
She loves to play instruments, do gymnastics, and play with playdoh!
Other skills:
She has a great vocabulary and has very grown-up conversations. She has learned all her letters and numbers, and knows most of the sounds of the letters. She is getting much better at coloring and can actually draw recognizable pictures now. She likes to sing and makes up songs all the time.
Things we need to work on:
-giving up the pacifiers (I know, I'm a terrible mom, but she only has them at bedtime and they just help her to go to sleep so much faster)
-listening and obeying! (don't all 3 year olds need to work on this?)
- going to bed on her own (without Daddy or Mommy laying down with her). She naps for me fine by herself during the day but says she needs us when it is dark.
Eating:
She is still a good eater except for breakfast. Her favorites are still macaroni and ravioli. She loves most fruits and will eat veggies fairly well. Our only problem is that since Halloween she has become OBSESSED with candy. She asks for it all the time and cries when we say no! She is ecstatic when we go to the cleaners or the bank and they give her a sucker!
I'm sure there is so much more I could write! She is a handful, but I wouldn't change that angel one bit!


No comments:
Post a Comment