Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had lots of Valentine's festivities in the Swift house this year!  Yesterday the kids had their MDO parties. 

Gifts for the teachers
 
Gifts for GAs friends with  "I'm OVER THE MOON for you!" picture (below) and a Moon Pie




Just for fun, I went to the dollar store and spent $4 on tacky Vday decorations to surprise GA this morning.  She loved it!

kitchen entrance
 
Silly, but fun!

We had a few gifts for the girls- mostly things I was looking for an excuse to give them.  Grace Ann got this Barbie figure that she asks for every time we are in the Target line.  They both got swimsuits and cover ups.  GA got some books and Lizzie got a sippy cup and some puffs.
GamMama and GanDaddy sent GA and Lizzie some gifts too.  GA got a new horse to go with her dollhouse!

Granny sent this puzzle!
"Let's forget the gifts and get breakfast going!"

GA had heart-shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast

GA was ready to get dressed for the day.  Lizzie was ready for a nap!

I somehow forgot to take pictures after this point, but the day was great.  GA had gymnastics and enjoyed trading Valentine's with her friends there.  The mailman brought more Vday treats from Mimi and lots of cards from friends and family.  Then RahRah came with balloons and cooked us steaks for supper.  GA said he was a "pleasant surprise" (I didn't tell her he was coming so she wouldn't be distracted from taking her nap-she still refused a nap:-) Finally, Will came home with roses!  What a great day!  We are so spoiled with friends and family that we love and love us!

No comments:

Post a Comment