Monday, November 5, 2012

Lew and Haley's Wedding Weekend at the Grand Hotel

We traveled to Fairhope for Lew and Haley's wedding weekend and stayed at the Grand Hotel.  It was my first trip there, and I fell in love with it!  Everything was just beautiful - elegant southern style!  The food was fabulous, the weather was perfect, and the company was wonderful (I always enjoy a Mitchell family gathering)!  Of course, I took zillions of pictures and will break my favorites into two posts.  Here are the pictures from Saturday morning and the wedding!
 







The only picture we took before the wedding, because we were running late as usual!


I had hoped for more cooperative girls in pretty dresses in this gorgeous location, but this is real life!

What a gorgeous location for a reception! Notice the bride and groom dancing!
GA and RahRah dancing!

GA and the beautiful bride!

The girls loved dancing to the band!

Kaki is a great dancer too!

I'm trying to do a better job of getting pictures with me in them, so my girls will look back and know I was there!

The groom! GA loves Lew!

 
 
We had SO MUCH FUN!  We are so happy for Lew and Haley
 and are already planning another trip to the Grand!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment