Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's day and a few others. . .

We had a pretty uneventful, but fun Valentine's day this year.  I decorated the kitchen with tacky dollar tree decorations and surprised the girls with a few prizes in the morning.  They had fun trading valentines at school and bringing home lots of candy. RahRah stopped by with more prizes, and Will brought home GiGi's cupcakes and pink roses-sweet boys!  I got occupied all afternoon refereeing the girls as they fought over each other's vday treats so we ended up eating frozen pizza for dinner.  Romantic, I know!
 
 
GA got some new princesses for her castle.

Lizzie was happiest about her new pacis!

Lizzie's "CHEESE" face and her cupcake!
This was the card we sent to our family!
and pictures from a couple of random days- I'm always snapping pictures on the way out to the car!
GA in her "big-girl" Sunday coat!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment