Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Egg Hunts 2013

I feel like every blog post I write lately I say how busy things have been!  Honestly, the last 7 months have been the most stressful in my life!  It is hard to find a balance with working and taking care of two little ones - especially when you are a perfectionist!  I just don't have enough hours in the day!  But the last three weeks have truly been CRAZY!   And the next few week are probably going to be even crazier!  There is a possibility that the next time I write it will be from our new home!  Keeping our fingers crossed! 
 
Anyway, all that to say that instead of 5 or 6 posts about Easter this year, I will just have two!  We did have a wonderful time celebrating the Risen King!
 
Here are the pictures from our church egg hunt (which was moved inside due to weather) and the HCC egg hunt! 
GA and Harris at CUMC
Once Lizzie figured out there was candy, she was done hunting.  Just let me eat!

Jellybeans!

Family shot at HCC

sweet friends - Lane, GA, and Lexi

We always have moments like this (just keeping it real!)

Milla, Lane, GA decorating cookies


 
GA really loves egg hunts!  So much fun!  Lizzie just loves the candy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment