We had a wonderful Christmas filled with several days of being lazy at home! Our life is usually so fast-paced, so Will and I really enjoyed just hanging out at home with our girls. Lizzie started the week with some sort of fever virus, and I was terrified that we were all going to spend Christmas with the flu. Thank goodness she recovered after a few days and other than the usual cold crud the rest of us have stayed well so far. I didn't take that many pictures - we are more focused on videoing on Christmas morning, but here are a few!
This year, I was actually successful in getting my shopping and errands done ahead of time, so the girls and I were able to spend the days before Christmas cooking goodies for friends, making a birthday cake for Baby Jesus, and decorating more gingerbread houses. So nice not to be stressed!
On Christmas Eve, we let the girls open their gifts from GamMama and GanDaddy, KangaRu and Scotty, and Aunt Liz. I knew Santa was bringing some American Girl accessories, so I figured they should open their American Girl dolls the night before. Will's parents gave Grace Ann an American Girl doll that looks like her, and Lizzie got the Bitty Twins. Aunt Ru and Aunt Liz sent lots of cute outfits and a potty for the twins.
![]() |
| So excited about FINALLY getting to open a gift! |
![]() |
| She named her doll Caroline. |
![]() |
| All the new dolls! |
All 4 of us stayed in our PJs the entire day! That NEVER has happened before. It was AWESOME!
So thankful for Christmas and the gift of JESUS!

















No comments:
Post a Comment