It is well-documented that Easter is my most favorite holiday! I feel its the most meaningful spiritually, and I also love the traditions of Easter! Wish is lasted longer!
 |
| The bunny came with pink robes, matching doll robes, tee ball sets, Ariel dolls, and other goodies! |
 |
| Resurrection Buns were perfect! |
 |
| The tombs were empty! Alleluia! |
 |
| Robes and rollers like Mommy! Beauty takes work! This was actually only the second time I've ever curled their hair! |
 |
| This sassy at 7:15 am before early service! |
 |
| one outside of the church since it was still a little dark at home! |
 |
| Lizzie getting ready to put her flowers on the cross! |
 |
| I teach Lizzie's class this year - Cate, Lizzie, Henry, Maddie, Eloise, Watson, and Alex |
 |
| Love this tradition! |
 |
| Another tradition we love is Easter lunch with the Greers! Friends are the family you choose! |
 |
| Will and I are thinking of kidnapping this angel! |
 |
| Oh how I love these kiddos! |
 |
| Real life! Ha! |
 |
| And then posed! |
 |
| Rah Rah and his girls! |
No comments:
Post a Comment