Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Attempts at Photo with Ben, Rebecca, and Kate

Every few months, we try to take some pictures with Ben, Rebecca, and Kate. I know that when the kids are all grown, Laudan and I are going to love looking back and seeing what they looked like at different ages. However, it is getting more and more challenging to get a good picture, and these just make me laugh!


Grace Ann was so excited to "hold baby". That was great until Kate started crying, and GA consoled her by patting (at little too hard :-)
Looking Back:
November 08 - (GA - newborn , Rebecca 7 months, Ben 2 1/2 yrs, Kate not born!)
and a couple of months later

December 09 - (GA - 13 months, Rebecca 19 months, Ben 3 1/2 yrs, Kate - newborn!) I just noticed that GA has on the same outfit as Bec in the previous picture!

I love all these munchkins and wish they wouldn't grow up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. It is so fun looking at the pictures but it makes me sad thinking about how fast they are growing! I'm very glad we have gotten pictures along the way. We definitely have to keep taking them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! It is amazing how much they have changed since Kate has been born!

    ReplyDelete