So, we spent most of our holiday weekend like this:
(Yes, Cassie is a pillow! Grace Ann also has referred to her as a "slide", a "horse", and many other useful things, but that is another whole post!)
We had planned to spend our Memorial day at the pool with friends, but we had to cancel due to sickness. We did keep our lunch reservation and took the sick baby out for some ribs. She unfortunately didn't eat anything at all!


I was so sad when I saw the other kids having so much fun at the pool! So when we got home, I let her put on a t-shirt and do some cooking on the patio with water! She is absolutely obsessed with playing with water and pouring it from one container to another!
She is still recovering. I took her back to the doctor yesterday since it was Day 5 of off-and-on fever, very little eating, and lots of yucky coughing. She was a little better today (no fever and less coughing), so hopefully we will be at the pool by the weekend!
So sorry she's been sick Bridge! Hope she feels better!
ReplyDelete